Ealing Town Hall Wedding Fair – Saturday 25 February 2017
Stand Allocations, Fittings and Occupation
- The Organisers may, if required under the circumstances, allocate space in another position or slightly increase the stand size.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel the stand bookings approved on the basis of misleading or false information or if the requirements for participation are no longer met by the applicant.
- Organisers reserve the sole right for conformation of your participation and allotment of stall location.
- Stands/spaces will not be reserved. To confirm your space, you must return a completed and signed booking form with accompanying signed Terms and Conditions by the deadline date provided. Full payment will be due within a week of the issue date of the subsequent invoice; failure to comply with the payment terms will result in the stand/space being released and made available to other potential exhibitors.
- On completion of the exhibition, exhibitors are responsible for removing their installations and articles. Exhibitors are not permitted to break down their stands until after the wedding fair has closed to the public.
- Exhibits must be positioned in such a manner that at no time will intrude into fire exits or public gangways or to create a hazard to members of the public or fellow exhibitors.
- The organisers are able to order the closure of a working exhibit or display if 2 or more adjacent exhibitors should make a serious objection to the noise or any other disturbance resulting from such a working exhibit or display. The organisers’ decision is final.
- All exhibitors must inform the Organisers of the services that will be displayed on their stand. They must also inform the Organisers of any power requirements they may have and any additional display equipment that they would like to bring on-site.
- Exhibitors must be in position ready for the wedding fair at least 30mins prior to opening to the public. If exhibitors aren’t in position by this time, the Organiser reserves the right to remove their stall and no refunds will be given.
- If the exhibitor intends to include the provision of any catering from their stand / space, this will require the prior written consent of the Organisers. In the instance of serving any hot food or catering that requires the use of any Town Hall kitchen space and equipment, certain Health and Safety information will also be required from the exhibitor.
The Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the exhibitor’s or contractor’s properties within the exhibition. The exhibitors are advised to have insurance for all their goods before entering the Town Hall. The organisers are not responsible for the theft or loss of any goods.
Distribution of Promotional Material
- Price lists, leaflets or any other promotional material may only be distributed from the exhibitor’s own stand and not public areas or any other locations within the Town Hall.
- Exhibitors are allowed to distribute literature only on their own company. If an exhibitor is found to violate this condition, they will be removed from the exhibition and the stand/ space closed.
- The participants are not allowed to share stands / space with any other company / person without the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Information provided by visitors registered to attend the wedding fair is retained by the organiser and is not available for sharing with exhibitors or other third parties.
Cleaning of Stands
Arrangements have been made by the Organisers for the cleaning of the exhibition areas in general. However, cleaning of the stands / spaces will remain the responsibility of the exhibitor. This includes the removal of any rubbish from the Town Hall.
You may cancel your stand/space by giving the Organisers notice in writing. The Council reserves the right to enforce the following cancellation charges:
- More than 6 weeks in advance – full refund of all monies paid; and
- 6 weeks –2 weeks – retain the 50% of the total fee; and
- Where you cancel the stand/space less than two weeks in advance, to retain the
balance of the Hire Fee.
The Organisers shall not be liable for any delay in performance or breach of this Agreement due to any event beyond their control including (but not limited to) fire, flood, storm, extreme weather, strike, electrical failure, Act of God, explosion, war, terrorist activity, Royal demise or other Royal ceremony and acts of governmental or parliamentary authority, including elections. The Organisers shall give notice forthwith to you upon becoming aware of such an event.